Working on the map lately. Here is the changelog so far.
Please notice that this list only contains things that are already done and implemented.
I may edit it daily adding the changes/fixes at the end of the day in a bold font.
———- ———- ———- ———- ———-
UNNOTICEABLE FIXES: (servers were manually taking care of these fixes):
– Removed 1 forgotten Spawn Point in the Zombie Cage.
– Increased Boss HP values.
– Reduced Zombie Speed values to realistic numbers.
– Fixed Materia Crashes related to testing activators on Ice, Bio and Gravity materias.
– Increased Zombie Speed from +1% per difficulty increase to +2% (104% to 108% while on Insane).
– Removed solidity of various minors props to both improve performance and player mobility. Shouldn’t be too noticeable.
– Minor pathing improvements, including some small player clips or prop additions, most notably from Wooden House to Upper Path towards the 2nd Hold.
– Zombies that get Mako Infused get more text explaining what it does (makes you bigger and hurt humans close to you).
– Randomized the path Sephiroth uses when rushing towards the bunker between two possibilities (original path and a mirrored one).
– Randomized the final stop point he uses when rushing towards the bunker between 3 points (original one and 2 sightly off-center ones).
– Sightly reduced and edited Sephiroth’s Hitbox size and shape to more accurately match his attack animation while rushing towards the bunker.
– Increased Sephiroth’s HP from 50 to 75.
– Fixed solidity on the two tables to both sides of the main entrance to the brothel.
– Hardest crate (that helps zombies attacking the hold from the Pub exit) now only appears on Insane (instead of both Extreme and Insane).
– Fixed a stuck-able area in the 2nd hold.
– Door takes now the correct 10 seconds to open, instead of 11.
– Teleport Area doesn’t include the last room before the Bridge.
– The Bridge-Door now starts open and doesn’t close when the teleport occurs, the Hold-Door closes instead.
– Teleport occurs sightly faster.
– Hopefully fixed visual glitches that allowed you to see inside the reactor from some points in the bridge.
– When the bridge gets cut, there are 2 blade sounds now (instead of 1) and the “lasers” look similar to Sephiroth attacks instead of being sprites.
REACTOR ENTRY AREA:
– Reduced elevator “lag”.
BIG ROOM AREA:
REACTOR CORE AREA:
– Edited the last part of the “going down the reactor” to re-add a path that wasn’t present on V6.
– Changed the teleport destination of the last Teleport when going down the reactor.
– Fixed solidity problems with the 2 big pipes in the reactor area (they were blocking zombies from going under them).
– Added a Handrail after first ladder to help people on their way up.
– Made it sightly easier to grab the second ladder on the way up.
– Added another barrel.
– Electro no longer freezes Scorpion Guard nor Bahamut (it was erroneously triggering both the Electro and Ice relays).
– Fixed Bio and Aqua not damaging bosses. They now both affect both bosses, for the moment (may change).
– Gravity Lv2 attraction area radius sightly increased from 64 to 80 (slow remains 256).
– Gravity Lv3 global area radius sightly increased from 256 to 320 (As reference, V5 is 504).
– Boss Cycle Timer (total time between attacks) reduced from 10 to 8 seconds. (Previously 6/4 secs Charging/Attacking, now 4/4).
– Boss Cycle Count (total amount of attacks) reduced on all bosses but Insane Bahamut from 8 to 7.
(These two changes together effectively reduce the boss fight duration from 80 to 56 secs in all difficulties but Insane, and from 100 to 80 secs on Insane. These numbers don’t include the boss-entrance nor final attack. The bosses’ HP will be balanced accordingly).
– Bahamut Impulse Attacks sometimes not having a target and going away is still unfixed, but the “wrong” placement is now on the bridge, so you won’t notice.
– HP and Turn bars for Bahamut are sightly higher (24 units).
– Computers in front of the vent in the final hold disappear now on Extreme and Insane.
– Elevator door no longer closes on Extreme and Insane.
– Barrels in the Bunker no longer appear on Extreme mode.
– Final Cut “Dodge This” speed reduced from 2000 to 1750 (average reaction time went from 0.5 to 0.6 secs).
– Sephiroth encounter after climbing back from the Reactor Core: Laser triggers 0.25 earlier and Sephiroth banishes 1.00 secs earlier.
– Insane Bahamut no longer will cast the same materia twice (unless he does so by his one use of Mimic).
– Heal: Increased effect from 10% to 15% of Bahamut’s maximum HP (from 2 bars to 3 bars).
– Bio: Duration increased from 12 to 15 secs.
– Bio: Shouldn’t wrongly hurt people after Heal++ has been used.
– Earth: Reduced base HP from 5000 to 3000.
– Earth: Reduced HP per player from 500 to 300 (original players, not remaining players).
– Earth: Increased duration (if not broken by the players) from 10 to 12 secs.
– Barrier: Duration reduced from 8 secs to 5 secs.
– Wind: Push power increased from 275 to 285.
– Ice: Increased projectile speed from 750 to 1000.
– Ice: Increased damage from 2 to 5 per second.
– Ice: Now players are unable to attack while frozen or recovering from the freezing.
– Ice: Now gives back the normal speed instantly instead of gradually over a period of 10 seconds (similar to how Ice Materia works on zombies).
– Fulgor Damage reduced from 50000 to 175 so you can have a small chance of using Mimic-Heal after Heal++ ends (since the Mimic effects can’t overlap).
– Laser speed reduced from 1300 to 1250.
– Increased Health gained per player from +75 to +90.
– Reduced Health lost per kill from -35 to -25.
———- ———- ———- ———- ———-
I’m working on things that aren’t here (since they aren’t fully implemented/done/fixed yet) and got many notes, but if you think you have a glitch, suggestion or complain that needs to be reported, or even complains about something in the current changelog, please, go ahead and comment about it.